Due to COVID-19, all consultations will be conducted via phone or video conference until further notice. We are open and fully operational for servicing our clients, but our office will be closed to the public. Please contact the firm for more information.



You can talk to an immigration lawyer to determine what type of visa might be appropriate for you. You may qualify for U.S. immigration via an E-1 visa, for example. As your immigration lawyer can explain to you, an E-1 Treaty Trader visa is intended for citizens of countries that have treaties of commerce with the U.S. To qualify for this type of visa, you must be engaged in a substantial volume of trade with the U.S.

You can hear more about qualifications for an E-1 visa by watching this video. You'll hear some examples of companies that may engage in trade with the U.S., such as those that hold technology patents. This expert urges viewers to consult a lawyer regarding a Phoenix E-1 visa.


Contact Kanu & Associates, P.C. Today

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.