Featured Article
Getting Sponsored for an H-1B Visa
Getting Sponsored for an H-1B Visa

If you are interested in working in the United States, you are required to obtain a work visa . The H-1B visa is the most common type of work visa, allowing U.S. companies and organizations to hire foreign workers who specialize in a specific field (e.g. medical, ...

Read More

Blog posts in March, 2019

  • How to Avoid the Interview for a Marriage Green Card

    According to U.S. immigration law, conditional-resident spouses who wish to apply for a permanent green card must attend an in-person interview with ...

    View More

Contact Kanu & Associates, P.C. Today

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.