When you consult a Phoenix immigration lawyer, he or she may recommend applying for an E-2 visa. This type of visa allows for investment-based immigration. The two types of E-2 visas are the treaty trader visa and the investment visa. To qualify for a treaty trader visa, you would have to prove that your business conducts a substantial volume of trade between your country of citizenship and the U.S. To qualify for the other type of E-2 visa, you would have to either start a business in the U.S. or invest a substantial amount of money into an already existing U.S. business.

Hear more about the requirements to obtain an E-2 visa by watching this video. This immigration lawyer explains the application process and what documents you’ll need to submit. She also offers a tip on speeding up the visa approval process.

Related Posts
  • Answers to Green Card FAQs Read More
  • Biden Reverses Trump-Era Freeze on Green Cards Read More
  • Biden Administration Promises Sweeping Changes to Immigration Read More