Facing deportation is one of the most frightening experiences of any immigrant’s life, and it should be met with swift, aggressive, and experienced legal representation. The moment you are facing possible deportation, you need to enlist in the help of a Phoenix immigration attorney you can rely on to treat you case like his or her own. If you are facing the possibility of deportation, you still have options--which we will explore with you once we are fully made aware of your specific situation.
The following are possible arguments against deportation:
- Adjustment of status, if you are married to a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Defensive asylum, if you are afraid of returning to your home country for fear of persecution
- Cancellation of removal, if you have committed a crime, but can prove that your removal would cause exceptional and extremely unusual hardship for your spouse, child, or parent--who must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- U-Visa, if you have been the victim of a serious crime, suffered severely as a result, brought a crime to light, and alerted police on this criminal activity
- Motions to suppress, if your constitutional rights have been violated in any way during your interactions with ICE
Contact Our Phoenix Immigration Attorneys Today
If you or a loved one is at risk of deportation, there is no time to waste. Our trusted legal team of skilled Phoenix immigration attorneys is dedicated to fighting for your rights to stay in the United States. We will explore every possible option and defense so as to avoid deportation. At Kanu & Associates, P.C., we know just how much is on the line when you are facing deportation, which is why we will do everything in our power to make sure your deportation risk doesn’t come to fruition.
Schedule an initial consultation by calling us today at (602) 353-7795.