Visa Approved Wax Stamp

There is a dizzying array of paths to U.S. immigration in Phoenix. It’s highly advisable to consult animmigration lawyer to determine which type of visa would be best suited for your particular situation. One type of visa your immigration lawyer may recommend applying for is the E-2 investor visa. This visa is granted to individuals who plan to start or invest in a business in the U.S. Another type of E-2 visa, the treaty trader visa, is available to individuals who facilitate trade between the U.S. and another country.

Some individuals may qualify for the O-1A visa, which is for foreign nationals who have demonstrated extraordinary ability in athletics, business, education, science, or the arts. The H-1B specialty occupation visa is granted to individuals who have a college degree and intend to work in a specialty occupation in the U.S. If you have an advanced degree or the equivalent of a bachelor’s degree plus at least five years of experience in your field, you may qualify for the EB-2 advanced degree professional visa. An immigration lawyer can help you sort through all of these options.

Related Posts
  • Answers to Green Card FAQs Read More
  • Biden Reverses Trump-Era Freeze on Green Cards Read More
  • Biden Administration Promises Sweeping Changes to Immigration Read More